3/13/2010

Reach Flosser, Starter Pack 1 set

Cheap Reach Flosser, Starter Pack 1 set Review




For my New Year's resolution I decided I would start flossing regularly. I have tried and failed to floss daily so I knew I needed extra help. I stumbled on this product and decided to give it a try. It works fantastic. I can get to all my teeth even the two wisdom teeth I still have. A few of my teeth are quite tight but I am able to get to them by gently moving the flosser back and forth as I work it through the tight spot. Most of my teeth allow the flosser in with no resistance.

It is so much better than flossing with just a string of floss wrapped around your fingers. So far this year I have flossed every day due to the ease of flossing. I actually now enjoy it because the Reach flosser gently massages my gums and leaves them feeling so much cleaner than brushing alone.

If you've been having trouble flossing regularly get this product.




Reach Flosser, Starter Pack 1 set Feature


  • Reach Acess Starter Pack with Disposable Snap-On Heads 1 flosser 8 heads.
  • It's makes flossing as easy as brushing.
  • It is a revolutionary new flossing system that makes flossing as easy as brushing.




Reach Flosser, Starter Pack 1 set Overview


STARTER PACK
Easily cleans bacteria & plaque from hard to reach places
Includes 8 disposable heads
Questions/Comments? Call toll-free 1-866-983-5677 or visit reachaccess.com



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 13, 2010 12:38:11

No comments:

Post a Comment