3/26/2010

ProFloss Dental Waterjet

Cheap ProFloss Dental Waterjet Review




I read other reviews to different waterjets, and although there aren't many reviews for this one, this product works great!

It is super easy to install, took me 2 minutes and I'm the most unhandiest person ever (trust me).

It is a simple product, plugs in to sink then unplug when done. No water container to fill! :) And takes up very little space.

I bought mine at bed bath and beyond, taget also sells it, amongst with other stores, but all as far as I know online purchase only. So I figured I would buy mine there, and if I didn't like it then it would be an easy return.

Well.....I'm keeping it, as far as now. It worked really good on my gums and between my teeth. The product has 4 speeds which is pretty cool. I used speed 2 and it seemed to work perfect for me. When I was done my mouth felt like I just had a dental cleaning, and I can def compare since I did have a dental cleaning 2 weeks ago. My gums are like throbing a little from being cleaned. Sine I don't floss, this device seemed like it cleaned between my teeth, and I can tell because between my teeth at the gum line I was bleeding as if I used floss and went to hard into my gums. I know bleeding gums are bas, so I need to be more careful, but I just couldn't believe how well this product worked between my teeth.

If you don't buy this, you are missing out. Really only took two minutes to make my mouth feel like new.




ProFloss Dental Waterjet Feature


  • Health Concern: Bad Breath, Tooth Care, Gum Care
  • Features: Cordless
  • Pieces: 3
  • Power Source: Faucet-Powered
  • Manufacturer Suggested Age: 1 Year and Up




ProFloss Dental Waterjet Overview


No electricity required and no batteries to purchase or recharge. Plus ProFloss® Dental Waterjet is the only oral irrigator that takes up no countertop space because you quick-connect it to your faucet only when needed and theres no reservoir to fill so youre ready to use anytime by simply turning on the water.Regular use of ProFloss® Dental Waterjet will help improve your dental hygiene. ProFloss® Dental Waterjet's steady stream of water removes debris and plaque around braces, between teeth and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing can't reach.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 26, 2010 22:29:57

No comments:

Post a Comment