3/19/2010

Johnson & Johnson Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers, Mint Flavor 4 - 25 packs [100 picks]

Cheap Johnson & Johnson Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers, Mint Flavor 4 - 25 packs [100 picks] Review




I am 51 years old. I have been using these for years I cannot remember when I first started. Last year I went in for a checkup and had my teeth cleaned for the first time in close to 30 years. I asked the dental assistant who cleaned my teeth how long ago she thought that they were last cleaned and she said about a year and a half. When I told her when I had it done last she was amazed. I use these every morning and evening and during the day as a toothpick replacement. They are gentle to the gums.




Johnson & Johnson Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers, Mint Flavor 4 - 25 packs [100 picks] Feature


  • Clinically proven to fight gingivitis by removing plaque from between teeth
  • Soft wooden cleaners, shaped to clean between teeth
  • Convenient for use when away from home
  • Four packs of 25 (100 total)
  • Please read all label information on delivery




Johnson & Johnson Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers, Mint Flavor 4 - 25 packs [100 picks] Overview


Fights the gum disease gingivitis. ADA accepted. Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers are accepted as an effective cleansing device which reduces gingivitis as part of a program for good oral hygiene to supplement the regular professional care required for oral health (Council on Scientific Affairs, American Dental Association). Clinically proven to fight gingivitis by removing plaque from between teeth. Soft wooden cleaners, shaped to clean between teeth and gently invigorate gums. Use after every meal. Convenient for use when away from home.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 19, 2010 06:36:04

No comments:

Post a Comment