3/22/2010

Reach Easy Slide Ultraglis Floss, Mint 40 yards

Cheap Reach Easy Slide Ultraglis Floss, Mint 40 yards Review




My dentist wants me to floss at least once a day. Shucks, now that I've got REACH DENTAL FLOSS, EASY SLIDE, WAXED, MINT in my outhouse medicine cabinet, I'll show him! I'll do it twice a day whether he wants me to or not! Dang, he must take me for a real rube.

EASY SLIDE is the easiest to use floss I've ever found. Certainly better than nylon fishing line - even with the hook and worm still attached. It slides effortlessly between the gaps of my thirteen remaining teeth without snagging and pulling them out. (They've loosened after years of living too close to the nuclear power station.) The floss is mighty tasty, too, though I wish it came in a Moon Pie flavor. And it rarely shreds. Why, I suspect I could use the stuff to sew up my good t-shirt after it's been ripped off my body by my gal. And it certainly comes in handy when suturing up those nasty gashes acquired in knife fights down at the local gentlemen's club where she dances.

Flossing used to be a tedious monthly chore. Now, with EASY SLIDE, it's more fun than doing the Christmas shopping down at the truck stop.




Reach Easy Slide Ultraglis Floss, Mint 40 yards Feature


  • Johnson & Johnson Reach Flossing has been clinically proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease.
  • It is designed to slide easily between even the tightest of teeth.
  • Dentists recommend regular flossing.
  • Flossing has been clinically proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease.




Reach Easy Slide Ultraglis Floss, Mint 40 yards Overview


Ultra shred-resistant floss for tight teeth. Reach Easy Slide Mint Dental Floss is made of an ultra shred-resistant material that is designed to slide easily between even the tightest teeth. Dentists recommend regular floss. Flossing has been clinically proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease. Made in USA.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 22, 2010 02:31:18

No comments:

Post a Comment