3/11/2010

Reach EasySlide Pro Dental Floss, Fresh Mint, 50-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 6)

Cheap Reach EasySlide Pro Dental Floss, Fresh Mint, 50-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 6) Review




Funny, I have been using this floss for months, and I've never noticed a problem with flaking waxy ash. I've lost teeth to gum disease and have tried every floss out there. THIS IS THE ONE. It is the only floss I have found that cleans off plaque without shredding. Not only that, it tastes good. I have trouble finding it in the stores, so I'm ordering it by the six-pack here at Amazon.com.

And while I'm at it, here are a few more tips I've learned that have brought my tooth loss to a halt and stopped gum disease: 1) White Listerine 2) Sonicare toothbrush 3) night guard to prevent cracking from clenching and grinding (Many people do this without realizing it.) 4) more frequent teeth cleaning by the dental hygienist.

This is my first review ever and nobody paid me to say this! I'm just sharing the help I could have used several years ago.






Reach EasySlide Pro Dental Floss, Fresh Mint, 50-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 6) Overview


Superior sliding. Plaque grabbers. Slides easily. Preferred 2 to 1 vs. Glide. Mint Crystals. Superior sliding (Compared to standard waxed dental floss in laboratory testing) with Plaque grabbers. Johnson & Johnson Reach EasySlide Pro is a shred resistant floss with Plaque Grabbers that provide 300% more cleaning surfaces (Than ordinary monofilament floss). USA components processed in the Dominican Republic.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 11, 2010 03:09:04

No comments:

Post a Comment