4/05/2010

Supersmile New! Whitening Floss

Cheap Supersmile New! Whitening Floss Review




I NEVER received my order! Do not order for American Discount Beauty Supply!!!! I emailed them and called them and they will not even return my inquires as to why I never received my order. Wasted (I also "bought" the Supersmile Toothpaste). Amazon needs to drop this supplier...




Supersmile New! Whitening Floss Feature


  • Floss and whiten at the same time!




Supersmile New! Whitening Floss Overview


Infused with both CALPROX(c) for whitening and cleaning the critical but difficult to reach areas between teeth, as well as baking soda for fresh breath and healthy gums, Supersmile Whitening Floss effectively removes stubborn stains between teeth and plaque, and bacteria from beneath the gum line.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 05, 2010 14:13:12

No comments:

Post a Comment