4/17/2010

Reach Flosser, Refill Pack, Clean Mint 28 ea

Cheap Reach Flosser, Refill Pack, Clean Mint 28 ea Review




I have tried and despised every flossing product my supermarket sells.

Ordinary floss is terrible to use: I stretch open my mouth as wide as possible while forcing both fists down my gullet to floss the back teeth. Yuch and painful.

Toothpics? Come on! Even the plastic toothpicks with bristles and curvy bits. Come on to the power to 2!

For a while I was using a floss device my dentist sold, which featured floss on a wheel in a plastic dispenser that could lock the floss in place and slide quite easily in between my teeth. It had the reach right but the mechanism was bad: the lock frequently broke which meant the floss slipped (I had to go back to the dentist once when I had floss stuck between my teeth so bad it was painful). And I still had to force the thing at right angles into my mouth to get at the back teeth.

And then came Reach's Access Flosser with disposable heads. This product is brilliant; the ONLY product I have found that makes flossing every crevice between my teeth easy. Overall, it is more expensive than all other products I have seen but I do not care. Each head lasts one use, but it so easy to get in between every tooth I am amazed this product is not made compulsory in every school house, out house and dentist in Australia. It first showed up on the shelves of Coles (a big supermarket chain in Aus) and then all the supermarket chains - and I loved it. But a few months ago it became unpopular or something (stupid) and now no supermarket sells it. Purely on the basis of this decision, I don't shop at Coles anymore; I asked if they could bring it in and their only response was "it is deleted!"

So, Amazon and Reach: thank you!






Reach Flosser, Refill Pack, Clean Mint 28 ea Overview


Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
NEW! REFILL PACK
With Clean Mint Crystals
#1 Recommended*
Easily Gets to 100% of Hard To Reach Places™ for an Ultimate Clean
Includes 28 disposable heads
Questions/Comments? Call toll-free 1-866-983-5677 or visit reachaccess.com
*among dental hygienists



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 17, 2010 21:17:05

No comments:

Post a Comment