4/25/2010

Dentek Floss Picks Silk 90 Pieces Bagged (Case of 6)

Cheap Dentek Floss Picks Silk 90 Pieces Bagged (Case of 6) Review




I've bought these twice now. They are more economical then what I've seen advertised at the stores. I've tried other brands which I didn't care for. I do use 1 each for my upper and lower teeth. I wouldn't think to use 1 for all of my teeth, just like I wouldn't use just one section of original dental floss. I really like the smooth silk much better than their other floss pick product. The silk does stretch some, but it's not been a problem for me, and has never broke. if you go to their website, you can get a better deal on their products.




Dentek Floss Picks Silk 90 Pieces Bagged (Case of 6) Feature


  • Shread Resistant Comfort Floss
  • Tongue Scraper Freshens Breath
  • Textured to Remove Plaque and Fight Gingivitis






*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 25, 2010 05:49:09

No comments:

Post a Comment