4/01/2010

Reach Dental Floss, Unwaxed, 55-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 12)

Cheap Reach Dental Floss, Unwaxed, 55-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 12) Review




I don't care for slippery floss. It's almost impossible to grip, and I believe it doesn't clean as well. I don't care one way or the other for flavors, so this less expensive product is the ticket. One minor complaint: It seems to be a bit thinner than what I'm used to. But I can't imagine that this would hamper its performance, so I'm glad I bought enough to last several years.




Reach Dental Floss, Unwaxed, 55-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 12) Feature


  • Remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease
  • Plain, unwaxed, unflavored floss




Reach Dental Floss, Unwaxed, 55-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 12) Overview


Dentists recommend flossing regularly, because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 01, 2010 13:40:06

No comments:

Post a Comment