5/17/2010

Natural Floss Picks (50 ct)

Cheap Natural Floss Picks (50 ct) Review




I have difficulty controlling regular floss, so picks help me keep up a daily flossing regimen. Unfortunately, I was never comfortable with the amount of plastic waste produced by throwing out picks every day. As such, I was delighted to find this earth-friendly product available in stores. You get to floss as much as you want with minimal impact on the environment, and the price is even very comparable to other picks.

The downside, as other reviewers mentioned, is the strength of the picks and smoothness of the floss. They are definitely not as smooth and sturdy as what you would get from plastics and polymers. You will almost inevitably have a few of them break on you, usually with the floss coming loose from the pick. Fortunately for me, I don't have this problem as often as some others claim. I'm sure each unique mouth has different needs, with some teeth being tighter together than others. I probably break one pick every 10 flossings or so. The quality also seems to vary a bit between packages. The overall failure rate seems low enough that I can deal with it as a trade off for an environmentally friendly product.

I would recommend anyone give these a try. It's only a couple dollars for 50, and if they don't work well enough with your teeth, just move on to something else.




Natural Floss Picks (50 ct) Feature


  • Dentek Natural Floss Picks, Natural Mint easily and comfortably remove food, fight plaque and gingivitis.
  • It is made with 100% Biodegradable Materials.
  • It is advanced Coating with Fluoride.




Natural Floss Picks (50 ct) Overview


INDICATIONS: Dentek Natural Floss Picks, Natural Mint Made with 100% Biodegradable Materials. Earth Friendly. Recyclable and Reusable Package. Advanced Coating with Fluoride. DenTek Natural Floss Picks easily.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 17, 2010 16:00:08

No comments:

Post a Comment