5/02/2010

Glide Comfort Plus Dental Floss, Mint, 43.7-Yard Dispenser (Pack of 6)

Cheap Glide Comfort Plus Dental Floss, Mint, 43.7-Yard Dispenser (Pack of 6) Review




I used to use Reach, Oral-B, Colgate, or store/generic brands of dental floss. However, one visit to the dentist for a cleaning appointment changed that.

While seated at the dentists chair on a dental cleaning appointment, I noted that the dental assistant was using a kind of floss that was quite a bit thicker than what I was used to seeing. Despite its thickness, it easily passed through the tight spaces between my teeth (I had an impacted tooth condition then). The floss was tough, and unlike a lot of the floss I had tried, it resisted shredding. Intriqued, I asked her what kind of floss it was. "It's Crest," she said. After I got home, I immediately bought a pack of Crest Glide and tried it on myself - I was hooked.

The Crest Glide is unlike any kind of floss you'll find out there. The floss is not thread-like at all; it is flat and broad - like tape. I find that the larger surface area helps to remove more plague and debris between teeth. The floss is tough and very resistant to shredding. It is amply waxed, so it has no problem gliding between teeth. (The Crest brand of floss is thus very aptly named "Glide!") Crest Glide is also soft and gentle on your gums.

---
Ever since discovering Crest Glide, I refuse to use any other kind of dental floss. Give it a whirl - you might just find yourself hooked on it like I am!




Glide Comfort Plus Dental Floss, Mint, 43.7-Yard Dispenser (Pack of 6) Feature


  • Case of six dispensers, each containing 43.7 yards of mint flavored dental floss (total of 262.2 yards)
  • Extra soft and comfortable on fingers and gums
  • Slides easily between tight teeth without shredding
  • Effectively removes plaque
  • Made in the United States




Glide Comfort Plus Dental Floss, Mint, 43.7-Yard Dispenser (Pack of 6) Overview


Glide Floss Comfort Plus is extra soft and comfortable on fingers and gums. Easy to hold, Comfort Plus won't slip through your fingers but slides easily between tight teeth without shredding. Made in the United States, this floss effectively removes plaque. It comes in a fresh mint flavor.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 02, 2010 03:47:04

No comments:

Post a Comment