5/19/2010

DenTek Sonic Pick, Colors may vary

Cheap DenTek Sonic Pick, Colors may vary Review




Because I have gum problems, I'm paying for four dental cleanings a year, so this is prudent. I'm used to sonic cleaning at the dentist's office, so it feels fine to me. I do it blind so the light superfluous for me, theoretically I could turn it sideways and do scaling, but I don't worry about that either. I just run it along the gum line, between my teeth and into the pockets in my gums. It's a good size and shape to get into the back my mouth. My dental hygenist says it's making a considerable difference, and I don't mind using it as much as I dislike flossing or using other types of toothpicks.

I'm always leaving it around the house, so I'm getting another. My son tried it and liked it, so I'm getting him one. You can clean it well enough to let someone else try it, but since gum germs are pretty fierce, we're not going to share it regularly. The dentist's office cleans theirs and uses it on the next patient, of course.




DenTek Sonic Pick, Colors may vary Feature


  • Comes with a bonus mirror




DenTek Sonic Pick, Colors may vary Overview


The newest and most powerful of DenTek's Picks, the Sonic Pick combines the best features of our pick and scaler designs with the added cleaning power of sonic technology. The soft steel dental pick and scaler keep your enamel safe while cleaning, the LED lights help you see what you're doing, and the sonic vibrations dislodge even the toughest tartar and plaque deposits. This is truly the ultimate tool for your oral hygiene regimen.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 19, 2010 14:00:06

No comments:

Post a Comment