6/04/2010

180 Travel Floss Packets - Mint

Cheap 180 Travel Floss Packets - Mint Review




This is a fantastic product. It's so convenient and easy to use. I like it because, as an active adult, constantly on the go, I am able to slip an easy to use packet of Icedent in my pocket and be ready whenever I need to floss. I keep it at work, at home, in my gym bag, and always in my pocket. I really enjoy Icedent. I'm so glad someone finally came up with such a useful product.




180 Travel Floss Packets - Mint Feature


  • Dental floss in single-use packets with convenient carrying envelopes.
  • Extra-thin, lightly waxed, strong and fray resistant.
  • Each piece of floss remains clean and germ free until opened for use.
  • Multi-strand floss providing superior cleaning ability.
  • Convenient to carry so put a pack in your car, pocket and purse!




180 Travel Floss Packets - Mint Overview


180 Single Use Floss Packets in Mint.ICEDENT single-use floss packets are great for people on the go! The individualy packaged pieces of floss remain clean and germ free until opened for use. The lightly waxed floss is strong, fray resistant and provides superior cleaning.This item has 180-floss packets packaged in easy to carry travel envelopes.Slip a pack in your pocket, car or purse so you have them when and where you need them!



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 04, 2010 09:36:11

No comments:

Post a Comment